Manual vertical uncapping machine (module)
Vertical manual uncapping machine is one of the most innovative devices that improve work in your apiary.
Available on back-order
This product maybe in stock in our Australian warehouse. Please enter your details to make an enquiry
Vertical manual uncapping machine
Vertical manual uncapping machine is one of the most innovative devices that improve work in your apiary. It is intended for professional and semi-professional apiaries. The main material of the uncapping machine is acid-resistant stainless steel and an innovative width adjustment system.
– 230 V power supply
– acid-resistant stainless steel
– temperature control range: 30 ° – 95 ° C
– dimensions: length 600, height 370 mm, width 510 mm
– variable width depending on the width of frame (510 mm is the dimension for the Dadant frame)
– device dedicated for standard frame (not Hoffman)
Heating melter for reinforced uncapping table American Langstroth 1000 mm (heating cover without a table)$1,291.00SKU: PG100LN_WAdd to cart
Capping extruders 100 kg/h$13,067.00SKU: W20966Add to cart
Uncapping table with stand and stainless strainer, dual-function$848.00SKU: W32401SAdd to cart
Cover to uncapping table American Langstroth 1500 mm, stainless steel, reinforced$281.00SKU: PW150LNAdd to cart