Stainless steel settler 70 L with conical bottom „Premium line”
“Premium line” settlers consist of: drum, conical bottom and drainpipe in the bottom. These settlers are made of polished stainless steel 0,6 mm thick.
Available on back-order
This product maybe in stock in our Australian warehouse. Please enter your details to make an enquiry
• conical bottom for easy emptying of the honey settler
• comfortable and movable fixed handles
• lid with a gasket and fastened with clamps
• dimensions: height 765mm, diameter 400mm, capacity 70l (approx. 95kg)
• 6/4 “stainless steel valve
Honey settler with a capacity of 70 liters (about 95kg) with a conical bottom is entirely made of acid-resistant stainless steel. It is equipped with a 6/4 “stainless valve, fixed handles, a lid with a gasket that is locked with clamps.
Premium settlers consist of 3 elements:
• main drum
• cone-shaped bottom
• drain pipe located in the bottom casing
The bottom casing functions also as a stand for the settler.
• height: 765mm
• diameter: 400mm